View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-eurotrash Ready for the Rapture

Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 11-28-2011, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
Disgusting! I've only been researching this vile new craze and have already come across these homosecksual ponies.

Do Atheists not even teach consistency to their kids anymore?
You have four-legged unicorns. You have four-legged Nazi unicorns who believe in a master race of unicorns. But four legged unicorns in the same picture as a two legged one?

I just can't wrap my head around it. Satan must also make these kids stupid.

And, I've never been happier being Christian than when I observe an Atheist retard stating in the same sentence that: A ) he doesn't hate gays, B ) everyone he hates is one.

At least we're not hypocrites: we just tell people gays will burn forever in Hell truthfully, and will never deny that we think of them that way.

James 5:12: let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.