View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Nasty and Mean-Spirited

hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-04-2006, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
I spank my wife all the time. And to further her humiliation I dress here up like some demonatrix wench so that she'll realize what she could become without a man's proper guidance.

Now that I have that gothtard slave girl in the basement for the witch hunt I have to step up my spanking regiment. Her cheeks get so rosy after a spanking that I thought I burst some capillaries.

I do believe that she will turn to the lord soon enough. She keep cursing me and trying to hex me whenever I've stripe her naked and spank her. I guess wickers have no shame in nudity as Jesus intends. Considering their naked forest orgies I should have known. We'll I chained her to the ceiling and threated to whip her and she finally came around.

Attachment 647

I rewarded her by allowing her to stay in one of the empty servant quarters. She now lays in bed reading the KJV1611. PRAISE!!!!

Attachment 648

I still come in at night and give it to spank her just so she doesn't get too comfortable. She's not saved yet and i suspect she thinks the local Des Moines authorities will find her.
Don't make me send Clown after you.