View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-04-2006, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Then you live in a country that is hated by Jesus. The Bible is clear on this point. Reject God's Holy Word, and you reject God. If you reject God, then you are doomed, friend.

Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. -- Proverbs 23:13-14
The law was submitted by the liberal government less than two years ago. All parties voted for it, the left and the right, so it's very unlikely to be changed or. amended.

My parents never spanked me, and look how sane and normal I am.

But we are a Christian nation. The nation consists of catholic majority, some other Christian churches and to many Muslim immigrants.

The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
Exodus 15:3