View Single Post
(#204)
Old
Unsaved trash

Location: Denmark, land of blubber and pork oh yeah and bovine in great numbers and at times even a few sharks
Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 07-13-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
You are right to ask. The Map is to aid others. You have obviously recognized all the countires and people about whom you were curious and thus the map has proven its worth.

There is some error here. I am in charge of the Biblical approach to Tolerance and Diveristy. i.e. God's idea of these satanic attributes.

God is opposed to Tolerance and Diversity as is clearly shown in the 10 commandments.

He, and thus we, must not tolerate people having diverse ideas on how to follow His Word.

In the instance of the map, God created the races and God created our language. Is it thus unholy to express His Works in God Given American?

There seemed to be some intolerance in your post - I hope I can redirect this admirable trait.
well now again im just asking because im genuinly curious,
because (and again correct me if im wrong) it seems to me that
the LBC preach that it follows the king james 1611 version of the "holy" book, doesnt that mean that you also follow the preachings of Christ,
and if im not mistaking when jesus forgave the guy begging for time to
pay off his loans, that was in the spirit of tolerance?

I have several more questions i would like to have answered by you
Pastor Bathfire, but unfortunately its 2:30 in the morning here now and i have errands i need to run in the morning, so if you would please indulge me in this i will return here as soon as i am capable later in the day.

and now you must have a splendid evening or whatever time of day it is with you when you read this and for the rest of the night from a poor deluted sinner: Peace out hommies

18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.