View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

JackieDambra is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JackieDambra is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JackieDambra is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JackieDambra is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Unsaved Unwelcome, Even on Easter Sunday! - 04-08-2010, 10:38 PM

I need to just finnally say this. I am a 16 year old saved Christian teenage girl. I go to Living Faith Vhristian (Baptist) Church, and I have a few things to say. In our church, you walk in and feel love. Pastor Ed Kirkland preached FORGIVENESS! That is the Christian way to be! We encourage ALL to come worship ith us. In fact, Easter Sunday is our opprotunity to preach to all non-believers who come once a year. Its better to show how loving and forgiving our father is, not HATEFUL! Yes God is a jealous god but I know that he loves us all despite our human sinful ways. We are his children and he helps me out so much. Church is for non-believers as well as beleivers. Atheists, Satanists, we HOPE we can get them into our church. We WANT to show them that Jesus died to save us from our sins and that he loves us unconditionally!Church is for ALL who want to come and be with fellowship and celebrate as well as learn about God. God is our heavanly father and did NOT mean for his word to be so misconstrued like this "True Christian" church is interpreting .God is NOT a HATEFUL SAVAGE God who hates everything and everyone. He loves sinners- that INCLUDED gays. Homosexuality is the same sin as lying. There is no difference. If you want to appeal to people and spread the Gospel, than stop "preaching" hatefulness and ignorance. "Let us love one another" First John 4,7, and 8.