View Single Post
(#250)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-24-2010, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro:mike View Post
Lets see the Bible states that before Christ returns there will be Wars and rumors of wars. And that the world will be filled with Chaos and destruction.. This has not quite happened yet!
You don't get out of your basement much do you.
Quote:
However I believe that the fuse has been lit and that the ball is rolling. And that Obama is just the beginning of things to come. As he has begun to weakin our economy our Nuclear capabilities. And accepting things considered Obaminations such a Homosexuality. Corruption is among us and has been since the beggining of time its just getting worse. I don't really know if we can consider him the Antichrist or not if he were to get a 2nd term then yes maybe. I think as Christians we should be more focused on our relationship with our Savior rather than to speculate and pass judgement on others. Because the same way you judge another person is the same way GOD will judge you.. Vengeance is not ours. It belongs to GOD, GOD said don't worry about the Devil I will handle the Devil. You just serve and whorship me and I will give you Eternal Life in Heaven. I do like forums but I believe they should be meant more for Bible study and Spirtual growth rather than slamming each other and talking negative about others. God Bless you All.
Maybe you should wander over to the introduction forum and tell us who you are so we can properly greet you. I'll leave destroying analyzing your response to a better mind than mine.

Drama queen