View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: FGM & Female Circumcision - Do the Muslims Have the Right Ide - 05-17-2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
This "button" or clitoris, is this thing only there to bring womans filthy thoughts or has it other functions? If its only a sexual thing then its an amazing idea to cut it off. All the problems are gone and God will see that we are working on ourselfes to become better Christians! On the other hand womans can pee better because the "evil-button" isn't in the way anymore.

AND the SAME for MEN TOO, ¿NO?

I mean...is SAME thing, evils toughts etc NO!?
At least that is one reason that I'm admire Born Again Bob - he cutted off his sinful part! No tool of Devil for him...!

Seriosly Mr Templeton...are you a complete....I mean are you really think about this properways??

Be real. Be understandfull. Be charitative.

There's nothing wrong whit the girls's little 'buttons' in same way there's nothing wrong whit the mens's 'pichurri' - let's be honest, they're both both necesary for procreate, yeah?

No, 'litlle buttons - no babies', yes?

All depends of for what you use it.

I hope my advises help you learn something.
YIC, Mari.

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.