View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
Forum Member

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 2011 Witch Hunt Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hands Off

Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Leviathon Spotted in Norway! Proof of End Times! - 07-30-2012, 01:04 PM

Thank you for your vigilance sister. I was worried about what a series of strange events here in Ireland could also mean.

Now I know its a sign of the end times. Praise!

It has rained every day for the last 37 days and we have had unseasonably strong winds. I battened down the hatches as best I could but some of the livestock couldn't be saved.

I offered this poor beast up as a sacrafice when the wind proved to much for it. I'm sure the Lord was very happy.

Attachment 19501

Attachment 19502

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Last edited by Liam the ex-drunk; 09-19-2012 at 09:50 AM.