View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker

ChristianKamina is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 12-01-2011, 09:56 AM

I shall not judge any of you. I am a follower of God and have been for all my life, I love Jesus Christ with all my heart and he is my Lord and Savior, Jesus is all about spreading Love, Tolerance, Kindness, and Friendship and that is what MLP:FiM is about, I'm not saying that they are using Christian values because I have no way of proving that, but I would appreciate it if all of the users that have said this would please stop calling people names. A lot of the words I have seen in this thread can be offensive and hateful towards some people. I love everyone, Women, Men, Animals, and event the Plants and Bugs, I love everything, why because God told me to. This is no sin, for love is just another expression. I will always put God first in my life, but next to that is Family, and if you are my Friend, then you are my family, so please don't be mean to my Friends.

Thank you all
God Bless▲