View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: False Christians - False Celebration: "Reformation" 500 Years or Luther the Retard! - 11-02-2016, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Sometimes I wonder how the damned fare down there in Hell. Surely they can see our joyful anticipation of our own Heavenly Reward. But still I wonder, do they know others down there? Does Martin Luther have to avoid the homosexual advances of David Bowie, for example? Is he ever cornered by Abe Vigoda, forced to listen to an old man's reminiscences about his second rate Hollywood career? Will he recognize and know to avoid Gloria Steinem when she drops down, or is he too busy focusing on his own burning flesh? These are just things I wonder.
I don't know the answer, but it doesn't really matter. The True Christians will be with God for an eternity, and that's what's really important. Anyone in the lake of fire brought it upon them self.

God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
Revelation 12:9
Job 39:9