View Single Post
(#12)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Questions to ask linguistic evolutionists - 05-08-2010, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whattheheckman View Post
you do realize that by saying those things, and not presenting a single fact or example, you're actually making less sense than they are?
at least they have a bible to quote
if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk
and just so you know, your name is an oxymormon
and by the way biblethumpinblonde, if it was copied and pasted, explain the gramatical errors that I tend to make because of my typing style being through the entire response, other than the questions, which I did copy and paste from the top of the page
Interpunction can be your friend.