View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Night Hag
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler TC Bravery

lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Tells Pat Robertson (And ME) Who Will Win in November! - 01-06-2008, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Praise Jesus!! Brother Pat Robertson and I shake our heads and laugh in horror at what may be happening. What a wonderful thing, to have such a personal relationship with the Lord, that He would bestow such vital information upon us (Pastor Robertson and I). Too bad for all of you, God made us promise not to tell until after the "election" is over in November.

I wonder if any of my fellow True Christians™ might have been contacted by God and let in on some of these secrets. Glory!!

"Violence in the world,huh?"
So...nothing new there then.

He expects people to actually believe that "he knows who'll win,but chooses not to say?"
Riiiight.

In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.