View Single Post
(#19)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: SCRABBLE - A TOOL OF THE DEVIL? - 04-17-2008, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
I don't play scrabble, but just because God is worth fewer points than devil doesn't mean the game is holy; just the opposite. However, I think your point tally is faulty; you diagrammed the same wordplay twice and they both score the same amount.
The same words ended up being formed, but because of the fact that one play created only one new word, while the other created two, the one that created two got more points.

Look at it more closely, and you'll understand.

If you start with
- - D
- - E
- - V
- - I
- - L,

and add G and O to make
G O D
- - E
- - V
- - I
- - L,

you've only created on enew word, "GOD," so you only get the points fot that one word.

If you start with
- - E
- - V
- - I
- - L,
and add the letters G, O, and D to make

G O D
- - E
- - V
- - I
- - L,

then you've created two new words, "GOD" and "DEVIL" and you get the points for both.

See the difference now?

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!