View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash, scottish hatemonger
Under Investigation

Location: Why do you think i'm scottish? Because I'm retarded?
LimpwristedOpponent is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LimpwristedOpponent is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LimpwristedOpponent is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LimpwristedOpponent is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 101 REASONS WHY GOD HATES GOTHS! - 03-03-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss Pauletta View Post
We're not attacking the world; the world is attacking us. Take YOU, for example. We're trying to discuss our Godly beliefs with other True Christians™ on a peaceful message board, and you make an account just to persecute us.

We True Christians™ are quite used to being told that we're the ones doing the persecuting when it's people like you who are so insistent on forcing Satan's agenda down our throats.

I think Jesus summed up your kind best when he said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44
My god, you people are so stupid it just makes me want to hammer a nail in a wall with my forehead, I do not spread Satan's agenda, i spread Darwin's agenda, Nikola Tesla agenda, Every free thinking person in the worlds agenda, put down your book for a second and think to yourself, what has god done for you? what has he REALLY done for you, does he put the food on your table? did he build the house you live in? did he plant the seeds of wisdom and happiness in every possible scientific prodigies eyes? did he cure that person in your family with cancer? did he give you the money you earn? When you do something good for yourself, you instantly go to thank your hive-minded god, when in actual fact, YOU put that food on the table, YOU put that money in your wallet and/or purse, YOU can give yourself knowledge, Now... After reading this, i want you to REALLY think, Did god give you anything? or did you give yourself everything you have? if you have any free mindedness at all, you'll know that it was all you.