View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: A clearer endorsement of Home Teaching I cannot conceive! - 04-13-2015, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl125 View Post
People calm down, its just a book, and apparently my "feeble female mind" (incase you couldnt tell, that is sarcasm and i am very able minded considering i have straight A and Bs in my classes)
Then your professors must have really low standards, since apparently they're OK with your lack of adherence to the rules of grammar and orthography.

Quote:
can see that its based on a biblical tale, and not some way atheists worship.
I was not aware that atheists worshiped anything.

Quote:
Its a work of fiction, and an enjoyable one at that.
You find detailed description - and endorsement - of genocide, slavery, and misogyny enjoyable? Interesting.

Quote:
Also, of must piss you off that many of my female and male teachers are attractive, and one is even a lesbian, and another wears the pants in her marriage and is superior to her husband.
As a teaching assistant I take offense. As a student you should judge your professors based on their academic merits, not personal things like these.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.