View Single Post
(#308)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Misunderstood is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Misunderstood is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Misunderstood is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS ! - 05-05-2012, 04:45 AM

That's it. If you think hoodies are evil, that is your opinion, (however they are only to keep you warn) but don't you dare insult My Chemical Romance . I can't sit here and watch as my favorite band is insulted by people who have never heard their music. This is the greatest band in the world and none of you know what they truly stand for. So go ahead and call me names but don't you dare call MCR devil worshipers! Look them up and try to understand what the messages of the songs are

By the way can anyone tell me where I can buy that hoodie? It's really cool and I want it badly. I already have a shirt and wristband from My Chemical Romance and I want more