Thread: Hi from Belgium
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: I reside among sinners, but I LIVE in Jesus Christ!
No Secrets Victoria has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.No Secrets Victoria has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.No Secrets Victoria has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.No Secrets Victoria has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.No Secrets Victoria has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.No Secrets Victoria has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.No Secrets Victoria has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Hi from Belgium - 02-26-2010, 06:09 PM

I'm concerned about foreigners, especially those from the sin-filled lands of Europe, coming here to speak among the righteous.
I will pray, and seek guidance on this.
I have been to Europe. I saw with my own eyes and broken heart, the work of satan. It's unsettling to my spirit to imagine those satan-worshippers and liberals coming to BLESSED AMERICA

Father, I pray you will protect us, your chosen people, from the disgusting european influences this man from Europe brings with him. Allow no demons to land on our shores!!!!

GOD IS WISE