View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Mary Worshipper Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian Beauty Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Christian Lady

Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Pastor Anderson NAILS it! Jesus is NOT a marihuana-smokin' hippy! - 03-25-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
He then asked the congregation to flip to 1 Corinthians 14, which says “[l]et your women keep silence in the churches, for it is not permitted unto them to speak, as it is commanded to be under obedience as also sayeth the law. And if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is shameful for women to speak in the church.”
Even if I weren't a pastor's wife, I'd still be perfectly willing to ask my husband at home. I always have some questions, not because I'm some sort of bossy harpy, which I'm most certainly not, but because God obviously wants us ladies to be able to pick our husbands' naturally superior brains to understand His Word. I don't know how Jimmy-Roy's wife manages (and has anyone heard from her recently?), but regardless, we should all live as it is written.

1 Cor. 11:8-9: For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.