View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved Trash, chinese anal sex fan

Average Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Average Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Average Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Average Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Average Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Average Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The "Oxygen/Nitrogen Atmosphere," Another Lie of NASAtan - 12-21-2012, 12:04 PM

Should have know you'd go down that road. Bottom line is there is no proof that a god exists this is why there are so many religions, and on the other hand there is no proof that a god doesn't exist.

There is proof that a country like France exists because it is just there. I have yet to meet a person who says nope France doesn't exist.

Now lets go somewhere else. Time can be in the same boat there is some proof that time exists, however it is relative and therefore it may be said that time does not exist and it is a possible perception of the spatial universe.

I will leave it at that, I'm tired of tryin to convience people out of their idiocies. I am getting nowhere and amazed there are people out there that oppose science so much.