View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why are some people born with tails? - 06-22-2007, 02:12 AM

Them chillrens with tails is demon babies. They probably has Mudslime blood up in them. Has you evah seen a Mudslime demon baby when it be born? WARNING: The following be very graphic and disturbin'. I bet even unsaved folk will be sick at seein' it. It should only be viewed by Godly folk if they is strong in they walk with the Lord.

This be actual footage of one, you can hear the baby daddy singing a demon song to celebrate the birth o' his baby in the background.

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin