View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please Pray for O's Impeachment - 11-09-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
It simply blows me away that he got re-elected. HE's NOT AMERICAN!! Look at him, he's black, he was born in Africa.

His birth certificate was the worst photoshop job I have ever seen. Seriously the people that believe it's real would consider this to be the real deal.

Lord save us.
Thank you, Brother Creeser. The election results surprised me so sadly too.

Worse than the prez being Anti-American, he's an enemy of God. Wake up America!!

YSiC

edit - watch for impeachment petitions

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Last edited by PetitionLady; 11-09-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: impeachment petitions on the way