View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Whiney God-Mocker

Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 11-14-2008, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pater Doit View Post
Some people just don't get it. Brother Percy prooved in a very impressive and logically way, that there is no such thing as an "orgasm". My wife also never had one and I'm very glad that she never lied.

YIC,
Pater Doit
Well, I'm a woman, and i had plenty! Don't think you have all the fun as a man. I know you would like to think so, but it's not the truth. Besides, if you don't believe it exists, how come this discussion is going on in this forum, somehow i think all of you very well knows it does exist, this is a way to get out of pleasing your wives. Shame on you!

Paliban rhymes with Taliban