View Single Post
(#38)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Is Landover Baptist Church a CULT? - 04-29-2007, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpiatedEnnui View Post
How to put this ... I'm not saying that your faith is wrong, just that it's not right. As for the both accusations, yeah I can have them both.
Just like you can say something is not wrong, but still not right eh?
Obviously you can do alot of silly & illogical things, but that doesn't make them logical or clever..

Quote:
Actually a lot of the underprivileged countries today are in their situation because of war and manipulation. You see as soon as a war is over a lot of counties see the rebuilding process as an opportunity to make the nation in question dependent on them. So they bring their own businesses in to run the native businesses into the ground, and thereby destroy their economy. Hardly an act of 'God'.
I'd like to point you in the direction of Brother Temperance's most Godly answer..

But also, regard this simple fact: God controls everything.
So if what you say is true, then He allows it to happen.
Thus it is His will.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Quote:
Well, then the money IS for you after all, my dear SalvationSeeker, I suspect you are a liar.
As the sister pointed out, where did she ever mention money?
She didn't.

Also, do keep in mind that sister Lateefah is a woman and thus more confused and less intelligent than most men:
With people like you being the excpetion, as it's quite obvious that even a woman is less confused, and more intelligent, than you.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 04-29-2007 at 06:53 PM.