View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: What's better, hot or cold for removing gay germs? - 04-11-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roonil Wazlib View Post
Wait, what? I am really trying to see what part of my post even slightly hinted at my sexuality. I'll try not to judge you the way you've judged me, but I'll let you know that it's really hard to be respectful when people talk to you that way. I never called you stupid. I never called you a "homer". I never said anything disrespectful. And here you are flaming me.

wat
You posted a picture with a rainbow (in "space") and you "know" alot about AIDS, so clearly you have AIDS and is a homer.

(Will I get AIDS for responding to him? Oh my, I hope not! )

YIC
Elisabeth

Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.