View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award True Heterosexual™ Gold Tither The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WARNING!!! The world is going to end on March 4, 2010! - 02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
Oh my, the more I research it, the more I can see the truth! This is indeed the signs of the times!!

Matthew 16: 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
Shouldn't this heathen world be warned?

This is pretty big stuff....

-ND