View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash, dangerous witch

Jpagan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jpagan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jpagan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jpagan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pediabear Stories: What's your favorite? - 04-25-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I didn't realize you were raised in a proper Christian household!

What happened?

And I'm glad to see that someone out there remembers Pediabear.

I did read Pediabear and the Monster in the Closet once. In that story, Pediabear wanders into a Catholic cathedral and hears a voice calling to him from the confessional. Being little, he thinks it's a closet!
I mentioned in my introduction that things at home became unbearable or suffocating for me. It was those experiences that led me to apostatize myself...but something as sweet as Pediabear tugged at my heart strings.

My favorite growing up was Pediabear's first tummy ache. I remember the story was something about visiting friends for a sleepover and they only had salads for dinner and it ruined his trip. Something along those lines. Would love to hear if anyone remembers more than the gist of it.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast; But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. Proverbs 12:10