View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Did homosexuality kill off the dinosaurs? - 03-20-2013, 04:52 PM

Young Jasmin has a good head on her shoulders and as long as her parents are smart enough to keep her out of secular universities and make sure she is as good a sammich maker as she is a writer and she should fetch a fine price for her father...provided that he marries her off in the next year or two before she is past her prime.

Also, it would be a very fitting revenge should ducks take our spot on top of the food chain after we besmirched their good heterosexual names:

Queer Duck noun. a person who is bizarre or unusual; someone who’s eccentric.

"He's such a queer duck with that orange and yellow mohawk and some fifteen piercings on his face."

I did get this definition from the unGodly Urban Dictionary, but nevertheless here it is.

Of course, I am only teasing as I share Jasmin's disbelief in EVIoLution and we also know that ducks do not have souls.