View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Uppity female doctoress thinks she can thwart God's will. - 03-04-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
So you believe God gave that little girl AIDS, because the mother infected her daughter with AIDS, and if God was "on her heart" (whatever that means) and "actions", therefore God wanted that little girl to be born with AIDS.

1) Why would an omnipotent being intentionally infect an innocent child with a life-threatening illness? Would that not be the act of a heartless monster?

2) If you accept that God gave that little girl AIDS, and had His reasons for doing so, why are you not cursing the doctors for attempting to thwart the will of God?
1.- Her mother gave her the illness because she wasn't careful and contracted it in some way, God just helped her to be cured

2.- Maybe because I'm not a stupid religious fanatic just like lots of another people here and I don't think God gave a little girl and illness? I don't use him to everything, but in this case I think he was present when that girl was cured