View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

johnnyu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Ghost Hunters: Paranormal Investigators Promote Witchcraft - 08-19-2010, 08:48 AM

yeah begging your alls pardon, the GAC crew isn't gay. Crazy to be dealing with some potentially powerful things maybe, but defintely not gay. What we have is a phenomenon that yes, can lead to some cleverly disguised demonic forces if an unexperienced and untrained person dabbles in this field. The Ghost Hunter show is for show. Its a money making business for the head guys in it with their tv show, magazine, paid appearances, even their own hotel which they say is haunted. Follow the money ok? The show otherwise is boring.

We do however have some phenomenon which may involve interdimensional activity and time displacement. Its worth the study and protecting ones self is very wise with blessed items of ones faith. Faith plays a big part in these investigations when things go wrong. In some cases thing never happen because of protection. Some people find themselves believing more after an encounter and realize its a dangerous game. Some have experience personal tragedy as a result of dabbiling in the field. Home bring burned down, pets being killed, loved ones getting sick and so on all from bringing something back from one of these experiences. I personally believe it is a fad. People will tire of it. There a dozen groups in any town studying this, some for money, some out of curiosity and some with sinister intention. Yes its giving the afterlife free advertisement. If there's one word from this, it would be caution. Some people do not choose to have a haunted home and some want rid of whats there. In those cases we are glad some folks have studied it enough to be able to rid the place of the bad spirit or help a trapped soul move on. Sometimes the souls are lost and need guidence. Its bringing us closer to religion versus further away and I suggest anyone who study's the phenomenon have a good handle on who God is and take a strong belief in with you. It also has been proven God saves. I personally have not had a closer bond with God in trying to find out where we go after we die but before heaven accepts us.