View Single Post
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Was Jack The Ripper The First liberal atheist? - 04-09-2013, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineThe Eskimo View Post
I did not say that. I said he would have been 79 by the time the murders happened. It is not likley that a man at 79 (also in the 19th century when life quality was worse then now) would commiting murders. Also there is nothing pointing towards Darwin.. Just you people wishing it would be true.
So Darwin was either the murderer himself or he was the enabler and instigator. Sometimes the enablers are worse than the actual culprits. Look at Hitler. How many jews did he kill with his own hands? His subordinates killed thousands!

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51