View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid eskimo

Rides the Short Bus Full of it

andreas.karlssson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.andreas.karlssson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.andreas.karlssson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.andreas.karlssson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How the King James Bible saved me from anal sex! - 09-24-2011, 05:37 AM

Well as you keep saying, its a translation, so either its a translation, and then it should be as similar to the original as possible, or its a new scripture. and if its a translation then the original bible that it got translated from obviously it cant be better.. Also, if God popped up to help the translators King James ordered to translate the bible then they should be heathens? cause some people here on the forums have told me that God doesn't change his mind(even though he do in the bible) so the original bible that God wrote FIRST must be the best one.. From what you people have told me at least

And I will follow facts and truth, if you can show me real proof(not only scriptures from a book) then we can talk about bible facts ¨_^

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.