View Single Post
(#253)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Homer Hellbound Heathen

Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Namelessdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children! - 05-01-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaltard View Post
FIRST OF ALL: i never posted that picture! you guys must have changed it! my picture was of KAITO THE VOCALOID~ NOT SOME GIRL WITH A FERRET! YOU GUYS CHANGE MY PHOTOS JUST TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD! IT WAS OF A FRIGGING BLUE VOCALOID NOT THAT WOMAN~
this is of a fully clothed Kaito doll. if the image goes away or changes then you guys are hopless and will probably never realize how foolish you are.
Haha even tough they changed your pic, I don't see what's wrong with that girl and the Ferret. xD It's not likes she nude lol. Too bad these guys can't see how nice anime and manga is. D: Instead they make shit up just too make it look bad. >.<

Btw that Kaito doll is so adorable haha. <3