View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocking teen troll
Under Investigation

sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 08-01-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Well, he we merely stating a fact, you are an idiot. You have proved this time and time again.
When we watch a person burning in hell, 99.999999% of the time, we had warned the person.
That is a matter of opinion.

Once again, with the logic of this place If I call you an idiot, as you are in my opinion, I will probably get in trouble or have points deducted or whatever. Where are you can say whatever your opinion is just because you are on "their side".

You people are seriously being very childish and ridiculous.

Judge not, that ye be not judged

If you state that I am an idiot I am perfectly entitled to voice my opinion on you. However, I have noticed on these boards that anyone who does so get an infraction or into some kind of trouble. So ,is that not a sin?

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3