Thread: Aryan Subraces
View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash

Gnostic Apprentice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Aryan Subraces - 03-10-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Gebur View Post
It is the most refined, evolutionarily exemplary and conveys the highest beautiful of this planet. The Caucasoid morphology is the apex of humanoid aestheticism on this world.

This statement to me is a rather subjective view. Although I digress, as each one is entitled to their own view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Gebur
Did he say, "No white magician" or "No master"? What is the context of his statement? Do you, per chance, think that the White Lodge dictates the color and attire of the black lodges? Do you, per chance, believe that it is physically impossible for a black magician to wear a white hood? These are things you should ponder.

There is no such thing as an evil color. There is no such thing as an evil garment. You forget that Aun Weor is not the Master. Samael is the Master. Samael, the Master, walks in the superior sephirah. In the superior realms a black hood, a black hat, a black bandana, any black item covering the head signifies something. It is language that is seen as much as understood. It conveys a meaning and presents itself outside the constraints of 48 laws.

Of course it is physically possible that a black magician might wear a white hood. And Samael Aun Weor did not say that a black hat, or a black bandana, or black shawl, etc. is never worn by White Masters. But he did write that a black hood is never worn by White Masters because a black hood is only for black magicians. If not in the physical world, then in the internal worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Gebur
I hope you will take up meditation. You seek answers from me, but in Truth I say unto you, the answer is within you.

Inverential Peace