View Single Post
(#95)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts

Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongurinn View Post
Well.. i haven't seen anything intellectual from you or your friends either mister Paul Jefrrey.
you guys comming from America has nothing to do with that fact. As me comming from the rock Iceland has little to do with my point of view.
To me sir, you're kind is what's wrong with the world

My point of view is as valid as yours. penis.
Son, you wouldn't know something intellectual if it crawled up in your lap and called you 'momma'. Neither are your reading, writing, and spelling skills traits of which you should be particularly proud yet. Brush up on God's favorite language, then try again someday to be taken seriously. Do you have a point of view, by the way?

http://brighart.com/images/SupremeCourtBibleVerses.JPGMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)