View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged queer
Under Investigation

Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Catch22 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Drinking Bailey's makes you guilty of gay sex - 09-30-2014, 02:20 AM

I am so happy that my bailey's has been the reason for my fabulous homosexuality. I have had so much fun since I started drinking my Irish cream, and I have recommended it to all of my friends! We are having a Bailey's party this Friday, and it's gonna be so fun, with all the ***ks in my bum, and my mouth. I'm getting aroused just thinking about it!
Anyone want to join us? We're going to be in a friend's house, he lives near a liquor store, so we can get more Bailey's when we run out!

Suck a ***k for Jesus!