View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

rasslin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rasslin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rasslin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - 02-10-2013, 05:59 PM

Pastor (you do not deserve this title) Sampson, you are a complete hypocrite. I neither expect your thick skull nor those of your self-righteous followers to allow you all to understand my reasonable argument, but here it is anyway:

You mention several sins of the NT on this post. Although you don't realize it, you are a sinner in many of these ways. You are hateful (7), wrathful (10), wicked (20), despiteful (29), proud (30), without understanding (34), without natural affection (36), implacable (37), and unmerciful (38) toward "unsaved trash" and "fluffy bunny cafeteria Christians" you are so judgmental of. You are for liars (46, in the sense that you condone your own lies that you are sinless), and you are not loving of your neighbors (again, who you consider "unsaved trash") as yourself (58). Based on these facts, you should not bother praying to God, because as you claimed in another post, he will not honor the prayers of sinners (though you fail to recognize that he does recognize repentance).

There is no argument for you to refute what I have just exposed you to be, even though all of you will attack me for this. None of you are the "True Believing right with God Christians" you hold yourselves to be, and you are not the type of Christians - or people - that others should emulate. Because of your brash exclusiveness and intolerance, you are the KKK of Christianity.