View Single Post
(#65)
Old
Unsaved Trash, teenaged witch scum

Thorn in God's Backside is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 10-17-2009, 06:08 PM

I have several friends who are ethnic goths. They are wonderful people and are actually Christian. A human being is just that, a human who is able to express themselves in various diffrent manerisms. The ideal thing about being jumbled into a group labled "goths" means that we don't worry about seing the color of skin or religion, we see expression and beauty. I met a "goth" the other day who dressed in neon colors. She was very friendly and nice. A close friend of mine who is Christian is an ethnic goth is my best friend and has some of the best advice. He doesn't judge me or how I dress or do my makeup. He doesn't judge me because of my music. He knows that it is a form of expression and accepts me for that. Why is it that you people think that a goth=evil? I promice you that it is not so. True there is a bad apple in every bunch, and you could say the same do not deny it because it would be a lie to your God.
~I stand up for what I believe in, even if I stand alone~