View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen Uppity Woman/Enabler CAUTION - Underage Poster

Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Cought my son masturbating, what should I do? - 02-28-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenmuffin View Post
It's completely natural and healthy to do so. Science is based on fact. Not on faith. I dont have anything against religion, just that it never made sense to me. Am I supposed to believe in something without proof? No, i'm logical, and i wouldnt believe something to be true and absolute with all my heart without solid proof. Your beliefs defend each other in a paradox like pattern.
Science is proven. To even be Science it has to be almost certain. Everything has an explanation, not just; because this or that.
That's why religion doesn't make sense to you, you're a sensible person. If you are trying to find your way back to God, leave this site. You won't find a loving, just, indiscriminate God here, unfortunately.