View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 2nd Year Bible College Real American™ 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A short guide for curing Atheism - 11-05-2010, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kelsea View Post
By calling Atheists scum, you aren't loving your neighbor. You are degrading them and forcing our religion upon them. It's their choice. And they choose based on what they see.

Brother, you're showing them the wrong side of Christianity.
You're pushing them away.
I am doing my duty as a True Christian™ when I warn the masses of atheist scum about what will happen to them I they don't repent their wicked ways.

2nd Timothy 4:1-2
I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

You are implying that I hate atheists? Why would I try to save them if I hated them? What have you ever done to save atheists from eternal damnation?

And please don't tell me that God has commanded me to love atheists when He has in fact commanded me to kill them:

2 Chronicles 15:13
That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman

You sound like one of them fluffy false christians. You need to read your KJV so that you can rediscover your fear of God!

To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.