View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post

"The earth isn't completely flat at the moment, it's puffed up due to all the water from the flood going into the earth:
The earth does have corners however (Isaiah 11:12 & Revelation 7:1) so it probably looks more like a cube than a sphere.
And nobody here denied that you cannot fall off the earth I'm sure."
Ok! you claim there is water going into the earth! please provide some evidence. and please prove the earth has corners, did that Isaiah guy go into space and see?
You wrote a double negative, quite confusing! You can't fall off the earth.

Quote:
"Time zones are human inventions.
However, it can indeed be night and day at the same time, and that's because the earth is big, and the sun moves:
It cannot shine everywhere, you see.. That should be pretty straight-forward."
Yes but if you claim the earth is flat then it should be daytime all the time and the time zone would be the same every where.
Quote:
And how would you, personally, know for a fact that the sun is bigger than the earth?
Visited "space" have you?
go on! that was really funny!, no I haven't I'm afraid. But umm... it has been scientifically proven, and it kindof is common sense.

Last edited by Brother Temperance; 08-26-2007 at 01:17 PM. Reason: In His infinite compassion, JESUS moved me to fix the quote tags.