View Single Post
(#630)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool

Rides the Short Bus CAUTION - Underage Poster

Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Cripples - 04-01-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurence Niles View Post
He healed some of them: the one's He decided to. With Jesus' unlimited Power he cold heal the whole darn world but he didn't, did he?

Why do you think that was?

Ate you saying that you know better than Jesus?

People like you make me sick!

All the best.
Posted via Mobile Device
People like you make me sick! I'm not saying that I know better than Jesus, I'm saying that maybe you were wrong. I wish that Jesus would just take a computer, and argue with you guys the way he did with the Pharisees. He would beat you in every conversation, in every way, with his infinite knowledge.

Not that that would happen, but it would be awesome if it did .

And I don't care if you say I'm going that I'm a hell-bound Heathen who hates Jesus, for it wouldn't mean anything, for you people don't really believe in God, your just atheists who made this site of hate to try to lead people away from Christianity, or prevent people who are not sure about their religious beliefs away from Christianity.

I can't argue with you guys the as well as the guys from the "retards are the Devil's children" thread, even though some of those guys had TERRIBLE grammar, and bad spelling, and one had a paragraph problem, but they ALL produced good arguments, that were very reasonable, some I liked more than others. By the way, to respond to their reasonable arguments, you made fools of yourselves by resulting to petty insults.

But, even though I cannot convince you guys that your view of God is wrong, (that is, if I'm wrong about you guys being fakes) But God himself could, so why don't you ask him. Ask him honestly, and don't just think you hear exactly what you want to hear, but really just listen. I will pray for you to see the truth. Ask him even if I was right about you guys being atheists.

If you believe what you type, your probably going to call me a hell-bound-heathen. If your Atheists like I think, you will call still call me a hell-bound heathen for show, but you'll probably be thinking I'm a dumb ass for believing in God.

But no, you'd be the dumb ass for not believing in God, for Evolution is simply impossible.