View Single Post
(#3587)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Only True Christians™ are perfect images of God. You really should read this sermon:
True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

When did He say that?

Who are you to judge God, sweetie?

WHO are god to judge me?? accoding to you people he is perfect. therefore i am perfect since i am his creation. hence, my critiscism and disbilief in him is his plan. i.e. he cannot be perfect as i do not believe in him. my point being. you believe in an all powerfull, supernatural being in the sky watching us every moment just waiting for the joyfull sensation of us getting hurt and punished. i just proved your supernatural being is not perfectand therefore you image of him is faulty. that makes your reasoning and logic faulty whenever you use this being as a guideline.

Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.