View Single Post
(#9824)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Nurichbin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nurichbin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 07-24-2014, 08:23 AM

is there something about "divine pulling" in the bible? Or is that something you guys made up? And im not talking about the theories of how the universe came into beeing. I admit that this is so far away in the past that it is almost impossible to guess what happened there. Im talking about theories of for example the evolution, the age of the earth and just simply gravity. And i would really like to start discussing with you how there isnīt even something like "life" in the way most see it, but my english isnīt good enough for that, but if you insist on it i will try. so whatever, like i said its common in science to trust the theory which is the most logical and has the most proove. And for me the gravity and the round earth makes way more sense than a flat eartg and a "divine pull". And when you want to proove a theorie wrong you just come up with the arguments and some experiments or whatever and if it all makes sense you are fine. But sry, you just donīt have any proof other than the bible and some tales of how your pastor healed a criple and sry thats no real prove for me. and when i look around in this forum i see some things that make me think if this isnīt just a big hoax.