View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hatian with the AIDS!

Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs The AIDS

Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sidoain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 07-31-2009, 07:53 PM

You guys was always right and i thought it was a joke. The developers of
Mario always hide something. I readed all the threads about mario and the wii and you guys are really accurate and i must admit that Mario is really bad for our christian childrens. If my post is not good enough for your eyes, call the guy who made a thread about all the wii and mario stuff and tell him to remake a thread and edit mine base on this game.

over millions of kids played or still play that game. Its one of the game that sell the most in the world and they remake it every time. Its mostly a game for kids, but the problem is that its really a satanic game, but the video that i will post in the next paragraph will prove it.

there are in the video 2 reviews. A movie review base on games and Super Mario Bros 3 review. Now, i will help you skip the video to the best parts to save you some times.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/an...ewattack/33161 Skip the video to 7:30 if you want to see the whole review of the game only. Skip to 10:50 and you can stop the video to 12:45. This part is where he show all the satanic stuff at once.

From 10:50 to 12:45 is where you should start noting stuff to make your article to ban that game. You will see a form of heart around the hell stage that make kids players love hell. You will see a lot of (+) plus sings if you see what i mean. A Big H that represent hell. You will see that P represent possession more then power or something else. Even the movie part promote the 666 number of hell. Last thing, you can see that their ordered the number to write hell at a moment. You know what is worst? This mario game back in the days use to be my favorite game.

Before you watch the video, i want to warn you that the review is an angry nerd and he review only bad games, but this time he reviewed a good game with satanic signs.