View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jeremiah Gray has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jeremiah Gray has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jeremiah Gray has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jeremiah Gray has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Curiosity Mars "landing" BIGGEST HOAX EVER!!! - 08-06-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godswraith1 View Post
How can you say a flag is moving in a still image There was a metal rod put threw the flag to support the fabric if it was not there then the flag would of hung limply And would not of made for such a good photo Also it was folded in transit which explain the creases And the rid did not fully extend
How can that be a real image? We know from the Bible that the earth is flat. Isiah 40:22 - "It is he that sitteth vpon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grashoppers; that stretcheth out the heauens as a curtaine, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwel in" We also know that the Earth has pillars supporting it. Job 9:6 - "Which shaketh the earth out of her place, & the pillars thereof tremble". Obviously NASA is just making these works of art just to cover up the fact that Obama pockets all of their funding.

John 1:1 - “That which was from þe beginning, which wee haue heard, which wee haue seene with our eyes, which wee haue looked vpon, and our hands haue handled of the word of life.”
Isiah 44:6 - "Thus saith the Lord the king of Israel and his redeemer the Lord of hostes, I am the first, and I am the last, and besides me there is no God."