View Single Post
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What's The Difference Between Christians And Atheists? - 01-15-2014, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheist110 View Post
and dress in rags.
My oh my, it's the image with the typo...

It's meant to read "and dress in Drag."

TRUE CHRISTIAN's perfection does not prevent errors when we outsource the image creation to gayeez graphic designers (you DO know that they are all queer as a three dollar bill)

And I don't know why, but when we ask them how long they took to create the image, they keep repeating that it evolved over a long period... I guess it's their excuse to charge more.

PRAY TO JESUS!