View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Estonia is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 7 reasons why God hates Estonia - 02-14-2014, 08:35 PM

Well, to start off, I am a 20 years old Estonian boy, that is simply confused how blind and uneducated can a religious fanatic be. I donīt believe in god, so you can call me an atheist.
Actually, its really ironic for me that you are talking about the Gods hate towards Estonia. The word "hate" is an inappropriate word for you, christians, as it is said that God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
The statement, that God hates Estonia so much that He sank a ferry of theirs in 1994, drowning not only 285 Estonians, but also 501 Godless Swedes, causing one of the worst maritime "disasters" of the 20th century, literally made me speechless. Excuse me, I donīt want to insult anybody, BUT, I am really frustrated.
Well, letīs talk about America. I have found some frustratring facts about your country and I really want you, chrisitans, to explain me, why are such things happening in you GODLY AMERICA.
For example:
There are more school shootings in America than anywhere else in the world. - From that fact I consider, that God hates American children, otherwise why would he let them die? No doubt he hates them. If there really was a God, he would be really disappointed in them, because its really sad to see how uneducated and blind they are.
The United States has the highest child abuse death rate in the world. - Shall I go on?
The United States leads the world in eating disorder deaths. - God is feeding dumb americans to death, that makes a sense.
The United States has accumulated the biggest mountain of government debt in the history of the world. - Hopefully, praying will help you to cover the debt.

Anyway, my point was not to insult you, my point is to open your eyes and make you stop thinking that everything is fine in your country. The bigger the country is the more problems you can find in it. No need to point on the small countries. I am 100% sure that you donīt even know where Estonia is.
By the way, if youīre still thinking that we are living in stoneage, try to google some information about a programm called "Skype". It was created and developed in Estonia

P.S. Excuse me for my english, most of my english language knowledge is based on the internet and its not my mother language.