View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

CAUTION - Underage Poster Rides the Short Bus Potty mouth Sissy Cry Baby How dumb can you get?

NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Assassin's Creed: Anti-Jesus and Anti-Christian Science - 06-21-2017, 12:44 PM

Quick response to that b*tch mary, nobody owns my soul only me, i have 1 more thing that i have that you not: FREE WILL