View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

CAUTION - Underage Poster Rides the Short Bus Potty mouth Sissy Cry Baby How dumb can you get?

NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.NateTheKnucklehead is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Assassin's Creed: Anti-Jesus and Anti-Christian Science - 06-21-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
I once read that in one Assasin's Creed game you kill the pope.
Which is an amusing thought when u think about it.
Now first of all, you see? good side of video games! You can do almost anything without getting into RL trouble, and i dunno what's your problem with the pope, cause i mean you he is the pope, what's the big deal about it?